Nicaragua is emerging as a popular tourism destination among those seeking authenticity, consistent climate and abundant outdoor activities in a hospitable, safe and low-cost environment.
Here you will find attentive service, relaxing surroundings and thoughtful touches you’d expect from a Central America oceanside resort — on a grand scale. Condos units are comfortable and refined with beautiful ocean views, dining experiences are crafted by master chefs and artfully appointed lounges and public areas invite you to linger. For social and business functions, flexible meeting spaces and presentation capabilities ensure a memorable and successful event.
Playa Pacifica is closer than you think! International flights to Nicaragua land at Augusto C. Sandino International Airport (MGA) in Managua, the nation’s capital, and are short two- to three-hour flights from major air transportation hubs like Miami, Houston, Ft. Lauderdale and Atlanta.
Our answer, is "For some, Why Not?" Located in the heart of Central America, Nicaragua is a country with spectacular lakes, towering volcanoes, friendly people and legendary towns filled with cultural richness. The country beckons retirees to come and see all it has to offer. Some foreign retirees have already gotten wind of the country’s potential.
Today’s Nicaragua is not what you expect – impressions of the country from the 1980s are out of date and wrong.
Check out recent news about the new Nicaragua, a country that has has become a top tourism, investment and retirement destination.
Nicaragua has outstanding human and natural resources. Both from the business perspective and from the point of view of tourism there are lots of reasons to come to Nicaragua and lots of interesting places to visit.
Click below for more useful information about Nicaragua:
It’s easy to get to Nicaragua and you’ll find that the first-world quality healthcare, stunning golf, surf and cultural interest make it even easier to stay once you’re here. Nicaragua: you can’t afford to be behind the curve.
Learn about the Nicaragua you never knew existed. Discover a richness and quality of life you didn’t expect. Visit for yourself! Don’t just take our word for it.
Gran Pacifica is a five-star resort community destined to be Nicaragua's premier upscale hotel and golfing resort. More than 200 leading business entrepreneurs, professionals, and retirees from around the world have already purchased home lots, and this window of opportunity will only be open a short while longer. 70% financing is available making your decision to own here even easier.
Products and services include oceanfront condos and homes, golf-front villas, and the casita village, plus rental and property management. Located less than an hour from downtown Managua, you always have easy access to the airport and the conveniences of the city. Living abroad in affordable luxury has never been so easy.
Here's why more than 200 smart, investment-savvy folks already have decided to own a home or condo at Gran Pacifica:
1. Infrastructure. Our "behind the scenes" infrastructure is world-class and will provide you with a comfortable environment to call home. This means well more than just the elegant beauty of paved streets, sidewalks, and streetlights. It's the underground electric, fiber optic cable to every home and the freshwater and sewer systems designed to U.S. standards that make the basics of life at Gran Pacifica convenient. Good water pressure means an enjoyable shower after a day at the beach. Fiber optic cable means fast access to the internet, inexpensive phone calls home, and cable TV with major U.S. networks means you can curl up to a good movie or sporting event whenever you feel like it. Because of extensive forethought and exhaustive planning, Gran Pacifica will deliver a quality of living that most North Americans take for granted...but that is, frankly, extraordinary for this part of the world.
2. Construction Standards. Your home can be of one of several pre-approved designs that meet the impeccable standards and architectural guidelines of Urban Design Associates, the world-famous land-planning firm hired by Walt Disney to create the 8,000-home Celebration community in Florida. You are also invited to select among the design offerings by independent architects who have been reviewed and pre-approved by the Gran Pacifica Planning Commission. Individual personalized concepts are also openly accepted as long as they meet the standards detailed in our guidelines. This ensures that your neighbor also will build an approved home, complementing and enhancing the value of yours. Additionally, very tight covenants and restrictions set the community standards by which all homeowners must abide. Resale value is significantly higher when strict guidelines are enforced.
3. Quality of Maintenance. Gran Pacifica Property Owner Fees (POF) are the highest in Nicaragua, because we offer the best. Anticipating most of the contingencies known to occur in residential developments, we only want neighbors who appreciate an upfront attitude of honesty and straightforwardness about the commitment required to maintain the finest quality, state-of-the-art infrastructure for the benefit of all homeowners.
4. Mayberry by the Beach. You will live in a glorious, safe, and friendly community of like-minded, successful people who wish to enjoy a lush vacation or retirement experience. To maintain our quality standards, home construction will be required within 24 months of your purchase of your property. For many reasons our unique community will deliver the intangibles of an upscale holiday or retirement experience.
5. Strategic Planning. Gran Pacifica's focus on strategic planning is evidenced by the team of leading, experienced experts who are building this reality. This dream team of international VIPs and organizations is making Gran Pacifica a place where you'll not only want to own, but where you'll also want to spend time. Every big and small detail has been considered for the long term.
Location, people, and planning are the key elements of the Gran Pacifica community and are what drive the value for you now and for you and all your fellow owners in the future. You have now the opportunity to get involved in Gran Pacifica at its earliest stage and to be a part of creating this uniquely special Pacific oceanfront community. Act now and be ahead of the crowd. Not many folks will have this chance. But you do.
Contact contact us to know more information and come see for yourself what Gran Pacifica is all about. You'll be glad you did.
The increase of tourism and foreign investment has led to improvements in Nicaragua's infrastructure, making it even closer to northern Costa Rica's Guanacaste province. The pacific coast of Nicaragua is next in line for the development and tourism boom. Gran Pacifica offers you ready-to-buy properties, including houses, condos, casitas and golf course homes, which you can buy as an investment to rent, or live in part of the year and rent for the rest. By building communities with the infrastructure and resort amenities expected by North American consumers, we accelerate the speed of sales, retail prices and return on investment to investors such as yourself.
Once you buy a property to rent, you can relax and let the on-site rental management and concierge service handle all rental details for you. The rental pool at Gran Pacifica allows you to rent your home or condo without any worries. Simply sit back and enjoy the rental income available to you. In addition, Gran Pacifica is unique in the region in offering pre-approved and contact us and we can help you share financing options from Caye International Bank.
Spanish Colonial Nicaraguan architectural beauty and a perfect location combined with American know-how and can-do have created condos comparable to the best in the world. There are a number of resales possible in this coveted development.
Las Perlas features one and two bedroom condominiums with a third bedroom lock-out option available with selected units. Our one bedroom units range in size from the 506 square foot Rivas Suite to the 958 square foot Estelí. Our two bedroom units range from the 1,237 square foot San Juan to 1,743 square foot Granada. With a crescent shaped swimming pool overlooking the Pacific, a café next to the pool and a small convenience store, all your immediate needs are covered.
Some condominiums are available as resell properties.
Not since the 90's in Mexico and Costa Rica has an opportunity like this come along. Nicaragua is the safest country in the Americas next to Canada and has amazing beaches, surfing, colonial cities and cathedrals, incredible volcanic lagoons and so much more to see and do!
Nicaragua has one of the fastest growing tourism sectors in the world as people discover this safe, beautiful and friendly country so close to North America. A shorter flight than Costa Rica or Panama and you are here in the beautiful tropical climate.
Once you are here you'll see that Gran Pacifica delivers North American building standards on a slice of Pacific Ocean paradise. Las Perlas Oceanfront Village at Gran Pacifica is truly the standout development project of the region. If you're a surfer you'll love checking out the waves from your own balcony directly in front of one of the top rated reef breaks in the Americas. Only a short walk on the beautiful sand and seashell beach and you will arrive at the amazing surf break for expert surfers. Just a ways down from the surfing beach is the swimmer’s beach, for those of you who want to take surfing lessons, walk out into the ocean, or swim.
Whether you’re looking to live in your Las Perlas condominium full-time or live part-time and earn rental income when you are away, Gran Pacifica’s newest community is something you’ll want to see for yourself.
Please use the quick form on this page to contact us. We really look forward to hearing from you and showing you what an amazing investment this will be for you!
Is a unique Spanish Colonial master planned beach community with 3.5 miles of stunning Pacific oceanfront, located just 1 hour from Managua and the Airport. Products and services include: beach homes, oceanfront condos, golf-front villas, surf, golf, vacation rentals and property management.
Playa Pacifica is a condominium project facing the most spectacular ocean views on the Pacific coast. Think of spending your day enjoying a round of golf, surfing magnificent waves, riding horseback along the shore or simply relaxing with a picnic and a bit of beachcombing. Playa Pacifica is nestled inside the San Diego Viejo Neighborhood at Gran Pacifica Resort. The condo units are designed with fully accessorized kitchens and bath rooms. The building will have two state of the art elevators as well as stair access to the upper floors.
Complete the form to the right to get more information on Gran Pacifica Resort.
Homes in San Diego Viejo feature a wide variety of design types, sizes, and styles in the tradition of the Spanish Colonial Revival and Nicaraguan Provincial Architecture. The inspiration for this village is a drawn from the cities of Granada and Leon, and the surrounding countryside. All home sites are placed within easy walking distance of the beach, golf course, parks, and town center.
A Casita home is a variation of the carriage house concept sweeping North America right now. These homes range in size from 900 ft2 to nearly 1,900 ft2 and offer a park setting or a golf front address nestled in a cozy enclave. Besides the charm, maybe the most attractive benefit is, that just like a condo, these free-standing homes are of the "lock it and leave it" variety. What this means to you is that all exterior maintenance is covered in the association fee along with common areas. This hassle-free, single family home is the perfect vacation and rental unit.
Starting at $139,000, homes like this are homes with 975 square feet, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops, tiled showers, tile floors, tropical hardwood kitchen cabinetry, air conditioned bedrooms, furnished with local décor, stucco exterior, and authentic clay tile roofs. Investment price includes all connections to potable water, electricity, TV and internet. Act now and exterior landscaping also included at no additional fee.
Milagro Verde is wonderfully situated just steps from the Pacific Ocean in the welcoming resort community of Gran Pacifica, which offers residents and guests a myriad of amenities, activities and services. From golf to world-class surfing, the resort provides the ideal setting for relaxation and replenishment.
Sustainability and Low Costs
Every aspects of home and site design is considered at Milagro Verde where the traditional Spanish Colonial looks is combined with materials and construction solutions based on accepted sustainable practices. The homes reflect the "right-sized" concept that values efficiency in design rather than sheer size. This includes maximizing use of outdoor living spaces, which enhances the joy of Oceanside living. Perhaps best of all, your home in Milagro Verde cost less to build and maintain, can be expected to retain a higher than average resale value, and ensures a more earth-friendly, sustainable approach with a lower cost of living.
Starting in the $230,000's, a typical home in this price range is 1,500 square feet, with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, large front porch, laundry room, native tropical hardwood kitchen cabinetry, solid wood doors, and authentic clay tile roofs.
Ravi Thakur - Sales Representative
Right At Home Realty Inc., Brokerage , Independently Owned and Operated - 480 Eglinton Ave. W Ste. 30, Mississauga, Ontario L5R 0G2, CA
Copyright © 2020 Geo Global Realty - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder